Friday, June 24, 2011

It's been a while

I took a break!  ... My daughters softball team is having a great season... we are going out of town the next two weekends and then we are done for this season.  BUT, my classes start July 11th, so that's something I'm going to have to get used to.  It's been almost 20 years since I've been in school.

I've played only a couple times in the past month, nothing to really comment - no wins.  Until Weds.  I showed up a little late and had to wait for a seat, we started a second table.  It was a fairly soft game - the main table was playing more of a "real" game and one player came over to our table.  For some strange reason, he decided to "target" me... the problem for him was, he didn't realize that I noticed what he was doing,... so it was game on.  It took only three hands and he doubled me up! I raised on the button with an Ace and no action before me.  He re raised minimum.  I had already decided that he was going to do that and I knew he didn't have an Ace.  the flop was A 10 7 rainbow.  He bet, I raised, he called instantly.  The turn was a 9 he check raised me all in.  Ugh... I didn't want to rebuy.  Lately it's been really hard getting my head around the game, but this night I was feeling good about my mood, the game and how it was going to go.  I took my time, I looked at him and he was shaking so bad and his heart was beating so hard... I called.  He showed QJ... he had gut shot on flop and now open ended.  Blank on the river SHIP IT!

I played until about 11:00, I didn't want to leave, it was a great line up on both tables and I knew it would go all night.  I had a big day at work though, so I had to go.

Cash me out!  Profit 125

No comments:

Post a Comment